At the intersection of high performance and cutting-edge technology is the fully customized Mercedes S600 by Brabus.
Tricked out with the latest Apple gear and capable of a top speed of 340 km/h (211 mph), this miniature office on wheels is the pinnacle in luxury sedans.
The centerpiece of the system is an ultra-small Mac minicomputer safely housed under the rear shelf in an electrically deployed drawer whose design mirrors the design of the computer itself.
Two iPads in the rear compartment not only play movies, music and Internet content, they also control all functions of the S-Class command system (e.g., navigation, radio, telephone, etc.)
The music comes from a 64GB Apple iPod touch that can store more than 14,000 songs.
– While on the move the two tablet computers and the Bluetooth keyboard can be safely secured in precisely fitting recesses in the luxurious BRABUS rear tables.
– The table tops are covered with the same exclusive leather as the entire interior and are bordered by high-gloss aluminum frames.
– The tables are electrically deployed from special BRABUS seatback consoles and are infinitely adjustable to any angle. They offer ample space for perusing documents, the Apple mouse and keyboard.
– The four-seater based on the Mercedes S 600 reaches a top speed of 340 km/h (211 mph).
– It is powered by a BRABUS SV12 R Biturbo 750 12-cylinder engine with a rated power output of 750 hp (740 bhp) / 552 kW.
– It has a peak torque of 1,350 Nm (995 lb-ft).
The BRABUS iCar is built to order and can be combined with any engine variant from the S350 to the S65. Alternatively any existing current S-Class model can be equipped with the innovative multimedia system and all other BRABUS options.